Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nokia N95 Battery Life woes!


So I've had my Nokia N95 for approximately 6 months now and whilst I'm happy with the exhaustive list of features I have almost had it with the poor battery life. Yes yes I know it has been written and blogged about numerous times, thats because it really does suck!

I occasionally use the built in GPRS, but the majority of my time is simply spent with a few sms's and maybe 2-3 short (5mins) phone calls per day. Now come on, how is it possible that the 950 mAH battery can only last ~3 days?

Should I sell it on ebay and buy myself a Sony? Hrmmm I'm contemplating it.

The US are now getting an upgrade http://www.nokiausa.com/A4513448 however i dont think we will be seeing this here in Australia.

8 gig + The N95-3 has a 1200mAh battery.

If only I could manage to squeez that bigger battery into my existing N95... it's worth a shot.

No comments: